The call for participation in the Eclipse Summit Europe (ESE) Symposia is out. The symposia will be held on October 9th, the day before the start of the conference which runs October 10th and 11th. Seven sessions are planned:
- Application Provisioning hosted by Jeff McAffer and Tim Webb
- Eclipse Modeling hosted by Jean Bezivin and Markus Voelter
- Integrating Test-Driven Development in the development process hosted by George Mesesan and Christine Mitterbauer
- Open Financial Market Platform: Services for a Banking Platform hosted by Fabian de Keyn and Stephan Wilczek
- RCP Experience Workshop hosted by Christian Wege and Wayne
- Server Side Eclipse hosted by Frank Gerhardt and Jochen Hiller
- Systems Engineering for Device Software Development hosted by Doug Gaff and Hendrik Höfer
Position papers should be sent directly to the symposium leads (email addresses are provided on the symposia page). The suggested format (symposium leads have been given some freedom with the format) is described here. We intend to follow the suggested format in the "RCP Experience Workshop". If you have questions about the format send a note to the symposium lead.
Something new we’re adding this year is podcasts with a representative from each symposium to discuss their results.
I look forward to seeing you at the conference!