Last Friday, I spoke with Ralph Mueller, Director of Eclipse Eco-System Development in Europe about the upcoming Eclipse Forum Europe (ESE) 2007 Conference being held on October 10-12 in Ludwigsberg, Germany. You can listen to the conversation here. More podcasts can be found on the Eclipse Live site and newsfeed.
Speaking with Ralph made me think of how great a conference ESE is, and I’ve compiled a list of six reasons to attend Eclipse Summit Europe:
- Last year was a lot of fun; it can only be better this year.
- There are some killer keynote sessions this year, and the rest of the programme is awesome.
- The symposia and workshops will be held the day before the rest of the conference, so you can attend both.
- Attendance is purposefully kept small so that it can be hosted in a cosy venue which makes ESE a great place for networking with other like-minded individuals, and organizations.
- There’s beer
- I’ll be there. You can meet and chat with me. Seriously, how often do you get to meet somebody as fascinating as I am?
All kidding aside, it’s a great conference and I look forward to seeing you there.