“EclipseCon has a reputation as being a hard-core developer conference, and there’s definitely a lot of developers there. But we have a lot of marketing folks, a lot of business development folks, and a lot of engineering management types that are looking for content that is a little more business oriented.”
I captured the conversation in a podcast which you can access here.
There are currently seven long talks scheduled in the Business and Industry Tracks. These talks are:
- Making the World’s Best and Brightest Developers Happy …
- The Garden & the Market: The Value of Eclipse Open Source
- Working with the IT Press
- Open Source – The New Face of Technology Innovation
- Open Source Business Models: A Wall Street Look at a Wild…
- Building the 100 Bundle Application
- Eclipse and Industry Verticals: The Healthcare Experience
Short talks will be scheduled soon.
The early registration deadline for EclipseCon 2007 is approaching. Register today!